Try our conversational search powered by Generative AI!

Products SEO Information(Newly Added or Updated) is not rendering in the Page

P
P
Vote:

Hi,

I have been adding SEO copy to Episerver Commerce for product categories in the fields that I assume are correct as I am unable to find any other place for this info.

However when I do a search in Google the results haven’t been updated to reflect what is in Epi. The pages have been submitted to Google and re-crawl requested, but yet the info is still legacy info.

When I do a live search the pages still have old content.

Is there another place in Episever that this info needs to be added to be picked up and indexed? 

Finally I'm unable to get the SEO description in the source after adding or update the SEOInformation content. Dome of products getting Old content only and for newly added ones we are not getting anything.

Thanks for your help.

Nov 18, 2019 5:50
Vote:

Hi, note that the SEOInformation is just a place to store data, it does not automatically update search engine metadata for you. How to update the metadata is up to you.

Nov 18, 2019 10:04
P
Vote:

Hi Quan,

Yes you are correct. We are storing the SEOInformation at that point, but at the same time we are getting the same to render that information on loading dynamically. Thanks for the Reply.

Edited, Nov 19, 2019 4:22
* You are NOT allowed to include any hyperlinks in the post because your account hasn't associated to your company. User profile should be updated.