Try our conversational search powered by Generative AI!

Process partial delivered PO

Vote:

Hi,

What is the best way to update an existint purchase order when it is partial delivered by the fullfillment provider? Where do I process what was original orders vs what was actual delivered?

Jun 22, 2015 22:36
Vote:

Hi,

I don't really understand your question, but you can always check for status of shipments when you want to process it. Shipment.Status is a string that take one of OrderShipmentStatus values:

public enum OrderShipmentStatus
{
AwaitingInventory = 1,
Cancelled = 2,
InventoryAssigned = 4,
OnHold = 8,
Packing = 16,
Released = 32,
Shipped = 64
}

Regards.

/Q

Jun 23, 2015 8:33
Vote:

Hi,

We work with an external fullfillment party. It could happen that a purchase order can only be delivered partially, meaning some line items where not available of less then ordered. We have an automated process that retreives the status of an purchase order and want to process an partial delivered order. What is the best way to do this? I see a partially shipped folder in the purchase orders by status in commerce manager?

Jun 23, 2015 8:58
Vote:

Hi,

Partially shipped order is order with multiple shipments and some are shipped. You can check status of an OrderGroup (PurchaseOrder/Cart) by OrderGroup.Status, which is one of values of OrderStatus enum:

public enum OrderStatus
{
OnHold = 1,
PartiallyShipped = 2,
InProgress = 4,
Completed = 8,
Cancelled = 16,
AwaitingExchange = 32
}

/Q

Jun 23, 2015 9:59
Vote:

Hi,

And what is the best way to process the none shipped line items / quantity of line items? Adjust the order lineitems or create a order note or something else?

Jun 23, 2015 11:01
Vote:

I think you can call Shipment.SetLineItemQuantity(int lineItemIndex, decimal quantity) for the unshipped shipment - I would not recommend to adjust the lineitem.Quantity directly.

Regards.

/Q

Edited, Jun 29, 2015 17:52
Vote:

You can think to add an extra column(MetaField) for line items to rceords NoOfItems from your application.
Regards
/K

Jun 29, 2015 18:45
This topic was created over six months ago and has been resolved. If you have a similar question, please create a new topic and refer to this one.
* You are NOT allowed to include any hyperlinks in the post because your account hasn't associated to your company. User profile should be updated.