Try our conversational search powered by Generative AI!

ImageVault för Commerce 7.5

Vote:

Hi

I have Commerce vercion 7.5 and the customer want to have all pictures in ImageVault, all assets picturer for all products.

It this posible? or is ImageVault only for CMS.

Is there any integration with the assets in Commerce?

Thanks

Feb 04, 2015 22:44
Vote:

Hi!

ImageVault does not implement the Media system in EPiServer 7.5 but has a custom format for media. This means that even though you can use ImageVault media together with the custom properties that comes with ImageVault, you will never get a tight integration with the built in media property in the Commerce catalog. Currently, Celum is the only DAM system that integrates with EPiServer that supports the media system but there is also an upcoming integration with Qbank for EPiServer 7.5 that will do this.

Feb 05, 2015 7:25
Vote:

Hi Linus

Thank for the reply.

The customer have all CMS pictures in ImageVault, and the also want to have all product pictures there to. There thing is that then I add a new Assets, I see the Catalog tree with all media, is it posible to see all my imagevault pictures there to? I want to be able to add assets fråm my imagevault

Regards

Feb 05, 2015 13:40
Vote:

No, this is not possible since ImageVault is not implementing the Media API that was introduced in EPiServer 7.5.

Feb 05, 2015 14:06
Vote:

Ok, thanks Linus.

Sorry for my english :-)

Regards

Feb 05, 2015 14:10
* You are NOT allowed to include any hyperlinks in the post because your account hasn't associated to your company. User profile should be updated.