Don't miss out Virtual Happy Hour this Friday (April 26).

Try our conversational search powered by Generative AI!

Commerce Manager

Vote:

Hello... Please, help me. I have some problems. I want to add a reference to the 'COMMERCE' manager in admin panel. I added to the solution of the project, which has COMMERCE manager. It works and site works ( separately ). But the administration panel, in the category of Commerce, I see only "Catalogs" and "Settings".

I don't know what to do.
Thank you in advance.
P.S. (Sorry for my English)

Nov 12, 2015 10:33
Vote:

Hi,

The Commerce manager menu integration is in EPiServer.Commerce.Shell.ManagerIntegration library. It should be somewhere in bin directory. Do you have it?

I added Commerce Manager to the CMS through Nuget Package and had no problems. Did you do this same way?

Nov 12, 2015 12:42
Vote:

Hi,

Make sure to install this http://nuget.episerver.com/en/OtherPages/Package/?packageId=EPiServer.Commerce.UI.ManagerIntegration

to your project. It'll add required files to show the Commerce Manager menu

Regards,

/Q

Nov 12, 2015 16:14
Vote:

What version you are on?

Nov 13, 2015 17:47
Vote:

Step by step

1. I created project (add to solution with my shop)

Create web ptroject

Choosing template (Empty)

Choosing empty template

I installed EPiServer.CommerceManager (Version 9.2.1) and Episerver.Core (Version 9.3.1)

Install Episerver.CommerceManager

In Config file, system automaticly choosing my database|(shop data base)

<add name="EPiServerDB" connectionString="Data Source=(LocalDb)\MSSQLLocalDB;AttachDbFilename=C:\Users\Alex\Documents\Visual Studio 2015\TEST\PhoneShop\PhoneShop\App_Data\EPiServerDB_245f2d79.mdf;Initial Catalog=EPiServerDB_245f2d79;Connection Timeout=60;Integrated Security=True;MultipleActiveResultSets=True" providerName="System.Data.SqlClient" />
<add name="EcfSqlConnection" connectionString="Data Source=(LocalDb)\MSSQLLocalDB;AttachDbFilename=C:\Users\Alex\Documents\Visual Studio 2015\TEST\PhoneShop\PhoneShop\App_Data\EcfSqlConnection_5a171677.mdf;Initial Catalog=EcfSqlConnection_5a171677;Connection Timeout=60;Integrated Security=True;MultipleActiveResultSets=True" providerName="System.Data.SqlClient" />

Result. I have two site. But I don't have link in admin panel.

Web sites

Thank you in advance.
P.S. (Sorry for my English)

Edited, Nov 16, 2015 11:20
Vote:

As I mentioned, you need to install http://nuget.episerver.com/en/OtherPages/Package/?packageId=EPiServer.Commerce.UI.ManagerIntegration

Regards,

/Q

Nov 16, 2015 11:38
Vote:

I installed this package. No results.

Nov 16, 2015 12:03
Vote:

Looking carefully to your steps again, I think you misunderstood something:

- For the front end site, you'll need to install EPiServer.Commerce and EPiServer.Commerce.UI.ManagerIntegration

- For the backend site (Commerce Manager), you'll need to install EPiServer.CommerceManager

- In the web.config of front end site, make sure the you set the url to your Commerce Manager site in appSettings/CommerceManagerLink. If the value for this key is empty then the menu to Commerce Manager will be hidden.

/Q

Nov 16, 2015 12:06
Vote:

Yes. But not work. 

Nov 16, 2015 12:55
Vote:

What does not work for you? You followed the instructions in the previous post?

Nov 16, 2015 13:14
Vote:

Yes. I followed the instructions in the previous post. I don't see link in admin panel.

Nov 16, 2015 16:02
Vote:

I just did the steps myself and the menu works fine for me.

The CommerceManagerLink was automatically updated when I install CommerceManager package to second site.

Regards,

/Q

Nov 16, 2015 16:30
Vote:

No. But I solved problem. 

<add key="CommerceManagerBinPath" value="C:\...\Solution\CommerceManager\Bin\" />
<add key="CommerceManagerSharedPath" value=" C:\...\Solution\CommerceManager \" />
<add key="CommerceManagerApplicationName" value="ECApplication" />
<add key="CommerceManagerLink" value="http://localhost:64590/Apps/Shell/Pages/default.aspx" />

Thank you for your help and patience.

Nov 17, 2015 17:46
This topic was created over six months ago and has been resolved. If you have a similar question, please create a new topic and refer to this one.
* You are NOT allowed to include any hyperlinks in the post because your account hasn't associated to your company. User profile should be updated.