Try our conversational search powered by Generative AI!

Deleted properties in CM still appears in Catalogue View

Vote:

I've created a strongly typed metadata content model, with some properties, but when I'm trying to delete a property it still appears in the Catalogue view. I've deleted the property from my model, removed the property from my metadatamodel in Commerce Manager, and then deleted the property. It doesn't appear any more in Commerce Manager for a product, but I can't seem to get rid of it in the Catalogue View.

I've found this thread which is a similar issue:

http://world.episerver.com/Modules/Forum/Pages/Thread.aspx?id=90268

But that solution is more for a customization like if you want to have a property just in catalogue view and not in CM or vice versa. And as well it feels like a bug, because if I delete it I don't want to have it anywhere.

Anyone with a solution for this or do I need to do this manually with SQL straight in the db? That doesn't feel like a long term solution.

Info on this much appreciated.

/J

Oct 30, 2014 15:26
Vote:

Hi Johannes,

I found your post, looking for a solution to my problem (happens to be similar to your one!) 

Did you find a solution to this?

Mar 12, 2015 8:08
Vote:

yes, first unconnect the property from your metadataclass in CM, then delete it (you can't delete it unless it is not connected to any metadataclass), after that you need to do an IIS reset and clear the browser cache, then the property disappears from the catalogue view.

/J

Mar 19, 2015 13:35
* You are NOT allowed to include any hyperlinks in the post because your account hasn't associated to your company. User profile should be updated.