Don't miss out Virtual Happy Hour this Friday (April 26).

Try our conversational search powered by Generative AI!

What is your solution to "Cancel Orders"?

Vote:

What solutions have you guys realised in order to cancel orders, i.e. when you have to refund/cancel the payments? Or when you made "test" purchases incl. payment gateway on the Live system?

Any experiences regarding situations where you sell only ONLINE products (i.e. no physical items that will be shipped), like e-Books or similiar?

I would be very interested to see some example implementations how to achieve this kind of "Cancel Orders" in EPiServer Commerce!

Cheers
Oliver

Jan 30, 2014 17:45
Vote:

Hi,

Up to Commerce 7.5, we did not support to "cancel" the payment from Commerce Manager and payment workflows. It is indeed being considered as a feature request, and we might implement this in upcoming release - based on customer's feedbacks.

Regards.

/Q

Jan 31, 2014 16:08
Vote:

Not sure if this can help you
sdk.episerver.com/commerce/1.1.2/Content/User%20Guide/OrderManagement/OrderProcessReturnExchange.htm
Using Commerec Manager you can create a return and can develop a PamentGateway to ProcessRefunds.

Or You can add a tab with your order details window and can add process refunds from commerce Mannager.

Regards

/K

Feb 05, 2014 15:05
Vote:

Thank you @K, that's a valuable link you've posted!

Edited, Feb 11, 2014 9:55
This topic was created over six months ago and has been resolved. If you have a similar question, please create a new topic and refer to this one.
* You are NOT allowed to include any hyperlinks in the post because your account hasn't associated to your company. User profile should be updated.