Don't miss out Virtual Happy Hour this Friday (April 26).

Try our conversational search powered by Generative AI!

Problems with page loading in commerce

Vote:

Hi,

I've installed commerce and when I attempt to view the frontend pages I get the error message:-

2014-01-13 08:55:06,393 [70] ERROR EPiServer.Global: 1.2.5 Unhandled exception in ASP.NET
System.Web.HttpException (0x80004005): Not Found
at EPiServer.Web.Routing.MultiplexingRouteHandler.GetPageRouteHandler(Object routedData, String path, String language, Boolean return404)
at EPiServer.Web.Routing.MultiplexingRouteHandler.GetRouteHandlerOrRedirect(RequestContext requestContext, Object routedData, Boolean throw404IfNotFound)
at EPiServer.Web.Routing.MultiplexingRouteHandler.GetRouteHandler(RequestContext requestContext)
at EPiServer.Web.Routing.MultiplexingRouteHandler.GetHttpHandler(RequestContext requestContext)
at System.Web.Routing.UrlRoutingModule.PostResolveRequestCache(HttpContextBase context)
at System.Web.Routing.UrlRoutingModule.OnApplicationPostResolveRequestCache(Object sender, EventArgs e)
at System.Web.HttpApplication.SyncEventExecutionStep.System.Web.HttpApplication.IExecutionStep.Execute()
at System.Web.HttpApplication.ExecuteStep(IExecutionStep step, Boolean& completedSynchronously)

I've used the templates from the latest commerce demo, can anyone tell me what this error rmeans and how ones goes about trying to fix it.

Many Thanks

Paul

Jan 13, 2014 10:00
Vote:

Hi,

Please provide more detail about your site. Is it a Commerce Sample site on 7.5? Did you modify the code or it's as-is?

Thanks.

/Q

Jan 15, 2014 4:54
* You are NOT allowed to include any hyperlinks in the post because your account hasn't associated to your company. User profile should be updated.