Try our conversational search powered by Generative AI!

Dynamic Product Packages, What can it do?

Vote:

I can't seem to find any documentation on what a dynamic product package is and how it can be used. They also are not used in Enoteca demo site.

All I found is that a Dynamic package is 'similar to the package definition above with the added ability to configure the package during checkout.'

Does this mean we can provide the customer with some choises (like different variations of a product)?
Also I can't figure out the pricing for this type of packages, how does the pricing work?

With kind regards, 

Mark Prins

May 16, 2013 10:26
Vote:

Hi,

I have not worked with this and comerce manager also have not implemented this type of package in order process. We cannot set price of package, it will be sum of Items, But discounts can be offered and created based on items in packages. This is to support Items like Building a Computer Manually with a varity of offers as Differnt mother boards, Different Rams and Different monitors. I hope so you got an idea.
How can we creat a dynamic package?

1. Click on Catalogs. The Catalog List appears on the main window.

2. Click on an existing catalog name highlighted in blue. The Node List window appears.

3. Click on Create New pull-down menu located in the upper left part of the main window.

4. On the drop-down menu, select New Dynamic Package. The Product Dynamic Package Edit page appears.

Regards

/K

Edited, May 22, 2013 15:44
* You are NOT allowed to include any hyperlinks in the post because your account hasn't associated to your company. User profile should be updated.