Try our conversational search powered by Generative AI!

Payment Module for EPIServer Commerce Redirected Method

Vote:

Hi 

I am also writing a payment module where uponclicking next on payment page the page should redirect to an external server for payment and redirect back after payment is completed. Similar to paypal express. However, there seem to be a problem with the Enoteca template when it tries to redirect to payment page. It gets stuck and and displays "Processing" and i have noticed an iframe is opend on the payment page after an ajax call and also noticed some JS code trying to access whatever inside the iFrame (in this instance the payment page hosted in different domain) causing cross domain policy error?

Any help or comment on this would greatly appriciated?

Apr 16, 2013 9:33
Vote:

Hi, Mohammad, i encountered just similiar problem, did you resolve it?

Thanks, Igor.

Aug 23, 2013 15:48
Vote:

Hi if you guys still have an issue with this or someone else finds this topic in the hopes of a solution, here goes (NOTICE! This is only an issue if you are using the Enoteca sample site because of the way how the UI is implemented):

Download the EPiServer Commerce 1 R3 Code Samples : http://world.episerver.com/Download/Items/EPiServer-Commerce/EPiServer-Commerce-1-R3/EPiServer-Commerce-1-R3-Code-Sample-Package/

Have a look at the PayPal sample and specially to the PayPalRedirect.aspx, that has the magic that redirect works from the gateway. What it does it uses JavaScript to redirect the top window.

The code flow goes like: PayPalPaymentGateway class method ProcessPayment -> same class ProcessPaymentCheckout method which does the redirect with a call to RedirectParentPage method -> which does the redirect to PayPalRedirect.aspx which eventually does the JavaScript redirect.

Simple isn't it? ;-)

Oct 11, 2013 21:29
This topic was created over six months ago and has been resolved. If you have a similar question, please create a new topic and refer to this one.
* You are NOT allowed to include any hyperlinks in the post because your account hasn't associated to your company. User profile should be updated.