Don't miss out Virtual Happy Hour this Friday (April 26).

Try our conversational search powered by Generative AI!

How to edit Address in Contact edit view

Vote:

I added a new Field to the Address Business Object in Business Foundation.  I then updated the Edit Form and View Form for the Address Business Object to display my new field (Similar to http://webhelp.episerver.com/Commerce/1.1.2/Content/User%20Guide/BusinessFoundation/Customizing%20an%20Existing%20Form.htm ).

However, when I go back to the Customer Management ==> Contacts and view a Contact's addresses, when I click to Edit the address my custom field is not showing.  Is that editor not controlled by the Address forms in Business Foundation?  If not, then where?

Oct 24, 2013 23:50
Vote:

I'm having the same problem in my solution. Can you help with this issue please.

Nov 07, 2013 11:43
Vote:

I've now reported this as a bug: #108427: Editing Address Forms in Commerce doesn't work.

Thanks for the feedback!

Nov 14, 2013 15:39
This topic was created over six months ago and has been resolved. If you have a similar question, please create a new topic and refer to this one.
* You are NOT allowed to include any hyperlinks in the post because your account hasn't associated to your company. User profile should be updated.