Try our conversational search powered by Generative AI!

EPiServer CMS and Commerce globalization and languages

Vote:

I am somewhat confused about how to correctly set up an EPiServer CMS 6 R2 installation with Commerce R2 SP2 for use with primarily swedish/nordic languages.

The CMS has the swedish language set up with just sv as standard. I could add the svenska(Sverige) language which has the sv-SE code.

In the web.config globalization setting the culture and uiCulture is set to sv-SE.

And then in Commerce I can add the swedish language and get the recommendation to use sv-SE as language code

I also found the ecf.app.config wich also has a language setting but there are two of these, one in the regular CMS/Commerce site and one in the CommerceManager site. What role does these play in all of this?

So can anyone please provide some information on how to correctly set up a commerce site for swedish/nordic use and which language codes are the correct to use in the different sections of the site as mentioned above?

Nov 01, 2012 8:47
Vote:

With reference to this post http://world.episerver.com/Modules/Forum/Pages/thread.aspx?id=50667 I now found out that if the Commerce catalog language is set to sv-SE the CMS site must enable the svenska(Sverige) language with code sv-SE.

Nov 02, 2012 11:37
This topic was created over six months ago and has been resolved. If you have a similar question, please create a new topic and refer to this one.
* You are NOT allowed to include any hyperlinks in the post because your account hasn't associated to your company. User profile should be updated.