Try our conversational search powered by Generative AI!

Deleting/Changing/Updating properties on a pagetype is acting strange .NET 6 (works locally but not on test environment)

Vote:

Hello,

I am currently working on a Optimizely site in .NET 6 where we frequently update properties on pagetypes.
This works perfectly on my local machine but as soon as I deploy this to a test environment some properties, for example that inherits from SelectionFactory randomly becomes a simple text input field.
Some properties also never gets displayed and I can't figure out why this is happening.

If I, from local, points to my test env database, everything looks good. But as soon as I visit the website from the test-url the properties are not there anymore.

What I have tested:

1. Pointed to my test database from local (works)
  2. Started the application.exe on the test server to see some output logs.
    1. Basically says: Changes in the model for this page type were ignored because its version

Any ideas?

Edited, Aug 11, 2022 11:52
Vote:

screenshot the version error message and show it here

Aug 11, 2022 15:12
Vote:

Hi Alex

The link below should help you to understand what happened under the hood. There are conditions for updating the type of CMS property, please refer to "Rename properties" section for more details. 

Synchronization (optimizely.com)

Aug 12, 2022 0:41
This topic was created over six months ago and has been resolved. If you have a similar question, please create a new topic and refer to this one.
* You are NOT allowed to include any hyperlinks in the post because your account hasn't associated to your company. User profile should be updated.