Don't miss out Virtual Happy Hour this Friday (April 26).

Try our conversational search powered by Generative AI!

Need to Create a Website from Scratch

DG
DG
Vote:

Hello Experts,

I am new to EpiServer CMS, Installed VS 2019 and EpiServer Addon on my Laptop. Able to see ALLOY website and its navigation. I need to create a website from scratch or rather a project. can someone please guide step by step ?

thanks in advance.

Regards

DG

May 19, 2021 17:15
Scott Reed - May 20, 2021 9:00
wow Johan, really trying to get your point across :p hahaha
Johan Petersson - May 20, 2021 9:33
Haha. Well, received server error when posting, but it seems like they all were saved.
Johan Petersson - May 20, 2021 9:34
... and still receiving server error.
DG
Vote:

Thanks for sharing above link of Docmentation.

Request for any Step by Step video tutorial for creating a website from scratch, I tried creating from steps given from above link document but having some error 

The resource cannot be found.

Description: HTTP 404. The resource you are looking for (or one of its dependencies) could have been removed, had its name changed, or is temporarily unavailable.  Please review the following URL and make sure that it is spelled correctly.

Requested URL: /

Version Information: Microsoft .NET Framework Version:4.0.30319; ASP.NET Version:4.8.4330.0

Pls help

Regards,

DG

May 21, 2021 15:19
Vote:

You may want to watch Jon D Jones' "Installing Episerver CMS - Step By Step Guide" video on YouTube here: https://youtu.be/dNhv6oiqA50

Here also covers a number of errors that you may come across.

May 26, 2021 8:28
DG
Vote:

Thanks everyone for the inputs !

May 27, 2021 17:05
Vote:

How do I start creating a new website using Optimizely? I do not have any Vistual Studio or Wordpress but I wanted to give a try with Optimizely to just knew all its features. Since I am non-techincal person can you guys guide me in creating the new website?

This experiment will help me in using the knowledge in my new project in our company?

Aug 17, 2021 9:54
This topic was created over six months ago and has been resolved. If you have a similar question, please create a new topic and refer to this one.
* You are NOT allowed to include any hyperlinks in the post because your account hasn't associated to your company. User profile should be updated.