Try our conversational search powered by Generative AI!

Keep getting this error when we try to export the site "Can't export package because: Error getting value from 'Path' on 'EPiServer.Url'."

Vote:

Any Ideas on what is causing this error to popup? this keeps happening on multiple block types, below is an error on one of them....

The following errors have occurred:
[Exporting content 11563] Exception: Error getting value from 'Path' on 'EPiServer.Url'.[Value cannot be null. Parameter name: uriString]
[Exporting content 11563] Can't export package because: Error getting value from 'Path' on 'EPiServer.Url'.

P.S. this only happens on one site in the DXP... any other site that has the same block types dont have this issue.... not sure where to start looking at for the cause of this error

Thank you!

Jun 12, 2020 14:23
Vote:

Hello Kalyan

You can look at content with id 11563. Access it by editing the edit mode URL as follows: /episerver/CMS/?language=en#context=epi.cms.contentdata:///11563

Check if there is a Url property on that content type. The error seems to indicate that one of the Url properties on that content is invalid.

David

Jun 12, 2020 15:07
Vote:

Hi David,

Thank you for your response. I looked at the content item and it does have the Url property defined. I tried adding a link to it and removed the link from it (its not a required property) but it doesnt seem to make any difference until I move that block to Trash. Tthen when I try to export the site again, I am seeing this error on a completely different blocktype that has Url property defined.

This seems to be happening on only one site, when I try to export another site that uses the same block types i am not seeing any of these errors... 

Any idea on what this error means? seems to be getting thrown within the Episerver Export module...

Thank you,

Kalyan

Jun 12, 2020 16:16
Vote:

I can think of two things-

1. Have you checked all the checkboxes while creating the package? Like - related content types and page links to checkbox. If yes then give a try to export only required data 
  2. Your solution consist of multiple languages then make sure your import environment have all the languages configured.
Jun 13, 2020 3:59
Vote:

Hi Ravindra,

Thank you for your response. I am only exporting content items and I am getting this error when I am exporting itself from the source environment.

Thank you,

Kalyan

Jun 17, 2020 14:12
* You are NOT allowed to include any hyperlinks in the post because your account hasn't associated to your company. User profile should be updated.