Try our conversational search powered by Generative AI!

Error publishing content from schedule job + EPiServer.Core.Internal.DefaultContentEvents.RaiseCancellableContentEvent

Vote:

I have a scheduled job that updates expiration dates on content items. While the job seems to be fine and is updating the expiration date and is publishing the content.

However I see this error in the logs:

EPiServer.Find.Cms.CmsUnifiedSearchSetUp : IAttachmentHelper can not be initiated.
EPiServer.Core.Internal.DefaultContentEvents.RaiseCancellableContentEvent(String key, String defaultReason, ContentEventArgs eventArgs)
   at EPiServer.Core.Internal.DefaultContentRepository.RaisePreSaveEvents(SaveContentEventArgs eventArgs, StatusTransition transition, Boolean isNew, Boolean isNewLanguageBranch)
   at EPiServer.Core.Internal.DefaultContentRepository.Save(IContent content, SaveAction action, AccessLevel access)
Jun 16, 2020 17:04
Dileep D - Jun 17, 2020 14:43
Thanks Ravindra, I just took a look at it and don't really see any implementation of the attachment filter. Is there a sample I can refer too. Are both errors due to same root cause?
Also I have multiple schedule jobs that update and publish pages. None of them throw this error ,however the job to update just expiration dates is throwing this error. Can't really find the real root cause.
* You are NOT allowed to include any hyperlinks in the post because your account hasn't associated to your company. User profile should be updated.