Don't miss out Virtual Happy Hour this Friday (April 26).

Try our conversational search powered by Generative AI!

Google Analytics Addon - Sign in with Google temporarily disabled for this app

Vote:

An editor completed the free eLearning courses (#comebackstronger) and wanted to try the Google Analytics Addon. I installed the EPiServer.GoogleAnalytics.2.3.1 nuget and had a look at this: https://world.episerver.com/add-ons/google-analytics-for-episerver/configuring-google-analytics-for-episerver/

In admin mode, I locate the Google Analytics settings, and on the tab «Configure Analytics Gadget» I click «Log in». When trying to log in with a Google account I get this message: «Sign in with Google temporarily disabled for this app. This app has not been verified yet by Google in order to use Google Sign In». What?

Is there anything I can do?

Also, another question. The site uses Google Tag Manager today. Do I need to add Google Analytics Tracking ID and Custom tracking script to the tab «Configure Tracking» or can I keep my current GTP script. I would prefer not to change this.

May 11, 2020 4:43
* You are NOT allowed to include any hyperlinks in the post because your account hasn't associated to your company. User profile should be updated.