Try our conversational search powered by Generative AI!

DXC now called DXP?

Vote:

Hi!
I am confused about this. Is it only a name change? Is this something else? Any serious changes? I could not find any news about this.

Edited, Jan 29, 2020 15:07
Vote:

We decided to do a subtle roll out prior to a big external announcement. It's just a name change as there was constant confusion around "digital experience cloud" and how even our in prem license option was called cloud. 

Let me know if there are any other questions - otherwise you'll see a more formal announcement in due course. 

Jan 29, 2020 17:08
Per Atle Holvik - Jan 30, 2020 11:59
> there was constant confusion around "digital experience cloud" and how even our in prem license option was called cloud.

In that was the primary reason, why has e.g. CMS been renamed to Content Cloud? 🤔
Vote:

Hi,

As far as I'm aware, it's just a name change across pretty much all of the Episerver range. The intention is to make it more obvious what each of the products does as some of the manes were a bit cryptic. You may also notice:

Find -> Episerver Search & Navigation

Advance -> Content Recommendations

Perform -> Product Recommendations

Reach -> Email Product Recommendations

Insight -> Visitor Intelligence

Jan 29, 2020 18:00
Vote:

To add on what Paul listed,

Digital Experience Cloud Customer-Centric Digital Experience Platform
Digital Experience Hub Customer-Centric Digital Experience Hub
CMS Content Cloud
Commerce Commerce Cloud
Find Search & Navigation
Campaign Marketing Automation
Insight Visitor Intelligence
Advance Content Recommendations
Perform Product Recommendations
Reach Email Product Recommendations
Personalized Find Personalized Search & Navigation
Jan 30, 2020 6:10
This topic was created over six months ago and has been resolved. If you have a similar question, please create a new topic and refer to this one.
* You are NOT allowed to include any hyperlinks in the post because your account hasn't associated to your company. User profile should be updated.