Try our conversational search powered by Generative AI!

LinkItemCollection - Also showing the YouTube content type in the edit mode

Vote:

I have integrated YouTubeContentProvider to the episerver website. It has no issues on its own.

But in the edit mode, for LinkItemCollection , it shows this view with YouTube content picker (Which I do not need),

I have found that this YouTube content picker comes to here because of the YouTubeRepositoryDescriptor.cs.

I need to remove this YouTube content picker in the above view. Is there a way to remove that?

Additional Information on my setup:

"EPiServer.CMS.Core" version="11.11.0"
"EPiServer.CMS.UI" version="11.14.0"
"EPiServer.CMS.UI.Core" version="11.14.0"

Edited, May 07, 2019 6:56
Vote:

I have found the answer here - https://world.episerver.com/forum/developer-forum/-EPiServer-75-CMS/Thread-Container/2016/1/hide-new-media-provider-in-hyperlinks-editor/

LinkableTypes property overriden in YouTubeRepositoryDescriptor and made to null and the YouTube content picker is removed from the LinkItemCollection view in edit mode.

public override IEnumerable<Type> LinkableTypes { get { return null; } }

Thank you.

May 07, 2019 7:19
This topic was created over six months ago and has been resolved. If you have a similar question, please create a new topic and refer to this one.
* You are NOT allowed to include any hyperlinks in the post because your account hasn't associated to your company. User profile should be updated.