Try our conversational search powered by Generative AI!

CMS Page Expire by Language

Vote:

Hello, I have a breif question around page expiry. I saw a similar question from 2015 but hoping there has been an option added since then.

When on a page on going to: tools > manage expiration and archiving and expiring a page, i have to do this manually for each language. 

Is there an option to expire in all languages or will it be something I will have to write in the code.

Any help would be really appreciated.

Thanks

Jack

Edited, Nov 06, 2019 11:27
Vote:

Pages are created, edited, published, and expired - per language version. I don't think there is an option to expire all in one operation.

Nov 06, 2019 12:00
Praful Jangid - Nov 06, 2019 12:12
There should be an option for customization, right?
Vote:

We have made an enhancement to our UI for our project to allow selecting all localised languages and bulk expiring, both across languages and children, it does require some dojo and rest stores but it works really well and is so needed (our project has 125 active languages).

Happy to discuss implementation, there is nothing with Epi OOTB, i have been meaning to separate it out into a nuget package, will see if we get the time this month.

Nov 06, 2019 14:24
Jack - Nov 06, 2019 15:09
Thanks very much Benjamin this is very useful. Would be nice to see this as a package or OTTB feature one day!
I will bare this in mind for now
This topic was created over six months ago and has been resolved. If you have a similar question, please create a new topic and refer to this one.
* You are NOT allowed to include any hyperlinks in the post because your account hasn't associated to your company. User profile should be updated.