Try our conversational search powered by Generative AI!

XForm data submitted to Eloqua but not visible in Form Submission Data

Vote:

I've got an XForm configured to send data  to Eloqua. THe form submits successfully and I can see the data when I search Contacts in Eloqua but when I browse to Assets > Forms > {Form Name} > Menu in top right > View submission data I don't see any submissions there.

How can I debug this? Is there something I need to configure in the CMS?

The site is using Episerver CMS 9.12 and EPiServer.MarketingAutomationIntegration.Eloqua 1.4.2.

Apr 18, 2018 11:57
Vote:

Hi Florin,

Just to clarify, is this an XForm or is it an Episerver form?

If it's an Episerver form, could you confirm that the "Store form submissions" checkbox under the settings tab is ticked?

Apr 18, 2018 15:25
Vote:

Hi Paul, it's an XForm.

Apr 18, 2018 15:34
Vote:

Ok. I suspect that makes it slightly more complex then. I've not used the connector for XForms but I'm assuming it adds an additional option to the "Result from sending" dropdown on the button. Could you check what that value's set to?

It may be the case that, if you want to send to the connector and send to the database, you'll need to hook in to the XForm control's BeforeSubmitPostedData event and change the ChannelOptions setting to include sending to the database.

Apr 18, 2018 16:20
* You are NOT allowed to include any hyperlinks in the post because your account hasn't associated to your company. User profile should be updated.