Don't miss out Virtual Happy Hour this Friday (April 26).

Try our conversational search powered by Generative AI!

Updated Episerver.VisitorGroupsCriteriaPack still wants to fetch old version

Vote:

Hey Guys,

i updated my Episerver from 10 to 11. Along with that i updated my Nuget package Episerver.VisitorGroupsCriteriaPack from 1.3.1 to 2.0.0. 

Locally it works good. But when i deploy this to de Test or Acceptation environment when adding the the criteria TimePeriod for example it cannot load the TimePeriod.js.

Checking the console it tries to fetch the 1.3.1 version, but that one doesnt exist anymore and it should fetch it from the new 2.0.0 folder. In my _protected folder on the test en acceptation environment i see the new zip (2.0.0) sitting there, but what am i missing or is episerver missing from fetching that instead of the old version?

Feb 26, 2018 14:32
Vote:

I figured it out... in the 'modules\_protected\EPiServer.VisitorGroupsCriteriaPack' folder there were some old web.config and modules.config files. 

I removed those and had to check in an incognito window and now they are loading the correct files. 

Feb 26, 2018 15:09
This topic was created over six months ago and has been resolved. If you have a similar question, please create a new topic and refer to this one.
* You are NOT allowed to include any hyperlinks in the post because your account hasn't associated to your company. User profile should be updated.