Try our conversational search powered by Generative AI!

How to hide a property from editor when another property is set to a certain value?

Vote:

Hi,

Let me simplify the problem first. I know that there a better solutions for this example but I like to know how to do it this way :-).

Lets say that we have a checkbox in the editor called 'show image'. If it is checked i would like to show a field for the user to select an image. If the user does not check this checkbox i do not want this user to see a 'select an image' field.

In other words when a user checks 'show image' a property called 'imageurl' becomes visible in the editor and when he unchecks this the property 'imageurl' is hidden again.

I found this article about conditionally hiding properties but this can not accomplish what i want. Does anyone have an idea how to do this in Episerver 7.5. I am using the MVC model.

Thanks!

Aug 19, 2014 14:40
Vote:

Hi, have you seen this one - it feels it's pretty much what you need http://world.episerver.com/Blogs/Duong-Nguyen/Dates/2014/1/Country-Region-drop-down-lists-in-All-properties-mode/

Aug 19, 2014 16:18
Vote:

Thx for this hint! Its exactly what i was looking for :-)

Aug 20, 2014 9:39
This topic was created over six months ago and has been resolved. If you have a similar question, please create a new topic and refer to this one.
* You are NOT allowed to include any hyperlinks in the post because your account hasn't associated to your company. User profile should be updated.