Don't miss out Virtual Happy Hour this Friday (April 26).

Try our conversational search powered by Generative AI!

Localization

Vote:

I have localized the contenttypes and properties it seems like this http://imgur.com/Uw8hIQH,mgUasOT#0 , http://imgur.com/83pntIV. Do I have to except the Fieldname to be same?

Apr 28, 2014 10:44
Vote:

Sorry, but I couldn't get you question. Are you asking should field name should be the same as name of the field? :)

May 06, 2014 0:03
Vote:

Yes. After localized the properties(Addressssss) the value from xml file is appeared in first image, but why not in second image(after a property is clicked) given by me.

May 06, 2014 21:17
Vote:

Hi!

I might have misunderstood what's the problem here. But the second screen shot is the dialog where you can define a non-localized field name. This is only used when there is no localization and in this screen, there is no reason involving the localizations since they are to be used in the editorial interface.

May 07, 2014 8:45
Vote:

Hi Linus,

All Screen shots are from admin mode.
After Localized the property Address(Addressssss) it appears as it in screen shot 1. When I click that property it display as it in screen shot 2.
Is it the correct?. If it is correct can you please explain it.

May 07, 2014 9:26
Vote:

Yes, it's by design. What you see in the editorial interface and in the property listing in admin is the resolved display name. This might come from attributes in code, settings defined in the administrative interface or localization providers. What you see in the second screen shot is just a raw view of the (potentially) user defined data. This is just one source of input and you might change it. If this value is defined it will have a higher priority than the values defined in code, but lower than anything from the localization providers.

May 07, 2014 9:30
* You are NOT allowed to include any hyperlinks in the post because your account hasn't associated to your company. User profile should be updated.