Try our conversational search powered by Generative AI!

Hide displayoptions for specific blocktype?

Vote:

I have added som displayoptions for blocks, one for halfpage rendering and one for fullpage rendering. But I have a couple of blocktypes that only can render as halfpage. On these blocktypes you still can choose displayoption. Is there a way to hide displayoptions for some blocktypes?

I have defined my displayoptions in global.asax

Apr 30, 2014 16:28
Vote:

I am in search of the same functionality

May 01, 2014 4:46
Vote:

There's no built-in pluggable support. All options are always listed.

May 01, 2014 14:26
Vote:

Thanks Johan.

May 01, 2014 15:45
Vote:

Found a couple of other threads about this and I know we would like to have it too.

Fairly certain we can expect it to be added.

May 01, 2014 16:36
Vote:

Sweet.  Thanks Johan for you follow up.  We have a site with a couple microsites and prefacing differet options with the secion name gets to be a bit much fo the editor to grasp apparently :).  Thanks again for you follow up.

May 01, 2014 16:45
Vote:

Hi All!

I know this is an old thread, but I'll give it a shot... Do you know if there has been any progress regarding this issue? I'm currently looking for the same functionality.

-Øyvind.

Dec 11, 2014 9:15
Vote:

Yes, the lack of this functionality is actually why we choose not to use it in the end, seems half baked.  We wanted to use it for a grid display we have, where upon a grid item can consist of different widths / heights across the over display, worked great other than the options being available all the time.  Ended up using a a custom content renderer in the end for setting classes based on row block types.

Edited, Dec 11, 2014 11:34
This topic was created over six months ago and has been resolved. If you have a similar question, please create a new topic and refer to this one.
* You are NOT allowed to include any hyperlinks in the post because your account hasn't associated to your company. User profile should be updated.