Try our conversational search powered by Generative AI!

Link Editor Rewriting Link For Routed Conted

Vote:

Hey Guys,

We have a page type which has routed content beneath it.  Basically the page is the home for reviews, and under the page, let's say pageurl/reviews/my-business/1231 then uses a different view and prints out the information for that business.  The issue we are seeing is, whenever we link to  http://site/pageurl/reviews/my-business/1231 (we do this as an external link as just simply picking pageurls page in the tree won't work) - EPi's link editor hijacks this and says oh hey it's pageurl's page, and then set's it as an internal link and points it to pageurl's page object - Any clue how to fix this or solve this issue?

Oct 20, 2014 20:26
Vote:

Hi!

We have a backlog item to look over this behavior. It will probably require some quite big changes so our guess is that it won't happen until we release the next major version.

Oct 22, 2014 8:23
Vote:

How would you suggest we link to items like this then within link collections?  Since epi is automatically setting an external link as i pointed above to an internal, we have zero control over this.  Any suggestions?

Oct 24, 2014 15:18
Vote:

We are starting investigating a potential fix for this this week so I would suggest to wait a while if possible.

Oct 30, 2014 15:31
* You are NOT allowed to include any hyperlinks in the post because your account hasn't associated to your company. User profile should be updated.