Try our conversational search powered by Generative AI!

Website Bindings

Vote:

Is anyone able to point me to the table where the "Manage website" data is stored?

Specifically if you go into the abckend of episerver > CMS > Admin > Config(tab) then Manage Websites.

I have bindings here for each of the brands we manager with their URLS, Host Name, Culture, Type & Scheme.

I'm looking to find these details in the database so taht we can write a script to change them. We are often pulling down databases from our different environments and need to manually change these in the UI each time to work on local environments which is quite time consuming. I want to create a small bit of TSQL to change these values to save us time but I can't find where they're stored.

Thanks in advance.

Apr 09, 2021 14:38
Dan Butcher - Apr 19, 2021 12:48
Thanks for this. I already did this but it didn't seem to work - having reset the Application pools and restarting the server seems it just took some time to propogate
Vote:

Are there any plans to build this kind of thing into the Content Manager API? Changing configuration values in the database seems like a risky thing (not necessarily for this specific change, mind).

Apr 28, 2021 15:02
Vote:

Why can't you use ISiteDefinitionRepository to handle the site/host definition in one of the IInitializationModule? 

Apr 29, 2021 9:03
* You are NOT allowed to include any hyperlinks in the post because your account hasn't associated to your company. User profile should be updated.