Try our conversational search powered by Generative AI!

Load more not working in EPiServer lists

Vote:

Hi,

I have a strange issue that only occurs in production and on multiple sites in the same environment. All lists in EPiServer that contain stuff like media, catalog content, forms, everything that is a load more list in EPiServer has stopped working and only show the 25 first items and nothing else. I can't see any http calls when scrolling the list like in test or locally to load more items, can't see any script errors. The scroll bar in production is the same size as if the list contained just 25 items so it seems like it for some reason does not relise even on the first load that the list contains more items then that.

As it's only in production that we get this issue I suspect it must be an environment issue but what can cause behaviour like this?

The sites are hosted on VM's in Azure and are behind Akamai, firewalls and filters.

EPiServer version: 11.20.2 and 11.12.4

/Viktor

Apr 01, 2021 12:30
Vote:

How is the load-more-lists implemented?

Apr 04, 2021 12:07
Vote:

Hi,

It's the load more lists inside EPiServer edit mode so it's not something I have created :)

But seems like the issue has been solved now with a script in Akamai. Apperently it's an issue with the response code sent back from EPiServer on the load more request. EPiServer sends 200, "OK", but it should be 206, "Partial Content", and it's therefore filtered by Akamai or something else between the server and client.

/Viktor

Edited, Apr 06, 2021 5:44
This topic was created over six months ago and has been resolved. If you have a similar question, please create a new topic and refer to this one.
* You are NOT allowed to include any hyperlinks in the post because your account hasn't associated to your company. User profile should be updated.