Try our conversational search powered by Generative AI!

Local Setup for tracking using Episerver Profile store

Vote:

Local Setup for tracking using Episerver Profile store. After installing the Nuget package(Episerver profile client and tracking) is there a way to set it up for local use. 
What should be the Tracking API base url and subscription key in config file. Please give the details on how to implement for simple tracking.

Thank you. 

Feb 04, 2021 12:10
Vote:

Hi,

Much like "Search and Navigation" (previously Find), Profile Store is a hosted service so the base URL and Key would be provided to you when the Profile Store subscription has been commissioned.

Feb 04, 2021 14:18
Vote:

Hi,
Can we request Profile store free subscription for local use(POC). If yes, what will be the process to subscibe to Profile store.
Thank you.

Feb 04, 2021 14:23
Vote:

As far as I'm aware, there's no self-service route to getting a profile store instance and there isn't a free development instance. If you work for a partner, you can put in a request via the partner portal.

Feb 04, 2021 16:33
Vote:

Thank you for the update.. 
I am trying to work on implementing analytics locally for Episerver website. I have already worked on Google analytics but need analytics data at user level. Please let me know if there is a way to get analytics data at User level.

Feb 05, 2021 8:42
This topic was created over six months ago and has been resolved. If you have a similar question, please create a new topic and refer to this one.
* You are NOT allowed to include any hyperlinks in the post because your account hasn't associated to your company. User profile should be updated.