Try our conversational search powered by Generative AI!

How to debug Util/login.aspx? Login Failed...

Vote:

Having an issue when logging in to the CMS (after starting to integrate Quicksilver).  When starting the site in Visual Studio to debug it, I can load the Episerver login page, but get an error of "Could not load type..." right after submitting the page.  How do I debug the Util/Login.aspx page?  

The type that is having an issue loading is System.ComponentModel.DataAnnotations.Schema.IndexAttribute.  Everything that I've found online point to EntityFramework version being off in packages and web.config, but everything matches.  I've also double checked all assemblies between Quicksilver and my project.  I know also that Quicksilver is Commerce, but since this is an integration with the CMS, that's why I posted it here.  Continuing to check what code may be getting called that I added...  

This has been resolved (7/6/20), but now getting Login Failed.  

Still need to try to debug Util/Login.aspx as I'm now getting Login Failed with a username and password that had worked before.  I've done nothing with the database that should cause this.  At least not knowingly.  

Thanks,

Tim

Edited, Jul 02, 2020 16:56
* You are NOT allowed to include any hyperlinks in the post because your account hasn't associated to your company. User profile should be updated.