Try our conversational search powered by Generative AI!

Deploy using Powershell

Vote:

I am trying to upload a package to a staging area but got this error when I use the command Get-EpiDeploymentPackageLocation:

API call failed! The error was: The remote server returned an error: (500) Internal Server Error.
{"success":false,"errors":["The destination resource group to upload package is missing for project:

What could have been missing?

Jul 27, 2020 21:12
Vote:

Did you call Connect-EpiCloud before calling Get-EpiDeploymentPackageLocation ?

Jul 28, 2020 8:02
Vote:

Yes, I did. This is the script I am using for testing:

Write-Host "Connecting..." 

Connect-EpiCloud -ClientKey PUerL3 -ClientSecret HMNLk1J8

Write-Host "Finding deployment location..." 

$packageLocation = Get-EpiDeploymentPackageLocation -ClientKey PUerL3 -ClientSecret HMNLk1J8 -ProjectId 45745254-d204

Write-Host $package

I just realized this is not working only for one of my projects. I tested the same script in another project and works correctly. Do I have to "activate" something in the server?

Edited, Jul 28, 2020 13:35
Vote:

It turned out that the storage account was missing. I had to create a ticket to the support team. It is working now :)

Jul 31, 2020 12:54
This topic was created over six months ago and has been resolved. If you have a similar question, please create a new topic and refer to this one.
* You are NOT allowed to include any hyperlinks in the post because your account hasn't associated to your company. User profile should be updated.