Don't miss out Virtual Happy Hour this Friday (April 26).

Try our conversational search powered by Generative AI!

PageType not available to select for new page, listed in Admin/ContentType/PageTypes

Vote:

Trying to add a Product page to my store.  I have a Product PageType showing in Admin tab under Content Type.  Everyone has Create access, but it's not listed as an available type to choose from when creating a new page.  Code does not restrict which node it can be created under either.  

Thanks,

Tim

Jun 04, 2020 19:34
Vote:

Is "Available in edit view" checked in the CMS for the page in question (Admin > Content Types > Product Page)?

Could also be defined in code on the ContentTypeAttribute:

Edited, Jun 04, 2020 20:26
- Jun 05, 2020 14:20
The checkbox under Admin>Content Types>Product for available in edit view was not checked. Thanks for the suggestion! I missed it the 2 times I looked.
Ed
Vote:

Ok, so the checkbox is checked and I included the code below. Page still doesn't show up. 

[ContentType(DisplayName = "AlarmCodePage", AvailableInEditMode = true)]

Oct 07, 2020 14:06
This topic was created over six months ago and has been resolved. If you have a similar question, please create a new topic and refer to this one.
* You are NOT allowed to include any hyperlinks in the post because your account hasn't associated to your company. User profile should be updated.