Try our conversational search powered by Generative AI!

Active Directory B2C - CMS Notifications

Vote:

Hi,

I was wondering if any one could help point me in the right direction.

I am working upon an implementation of the Episerver Notifications where by when content in published it notifies all users in a certain group the content has changed.

The issue I have is we are using Azure Active Directory B2C for authentication and the users I need are in the 'tblScheduledUsers'. When I looked into using the ISynchronizingUserService to get all users in roles, it doesn't appear to have this method.

I was therefore wondering if anyone could suggest the correct interface to use / method?

Thanks

Paul

Edited, May 27, 2020 16:15
Vote:

I will use graph API if need operations with AAD.

https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/azure/active-directory/develop/active-directory-graph-api

Jun 01, 2020 15:06
Vote:

Thanks Khurram,

Yeah I ended up pulling all the users that need notified based on an AAD group, using the graph api and it works.

Edited, Jun 01, 2020 16:08
This topic was created over six months ago and has been resolved. If you have a similar question, please create a new topic and refer to this one.
* You are NOT allowed to include any hyperlinks in the post because your account hasn't associated to your company. User profile should be updated.