Don't miss out Virtual Happy Hour this Friday (April 26).

Try our conversational search powered by Generative AI!

How to avoid &replacing with & in Editor

Vote:

Here am trying to embedd youtube video in some page using tiny mce editor. the url contians & symbols.

when i ok button in ediot and again open code option the & is replacing with & symbols. its bracking our functionality.

i dont want to replace & with &.

i modified like below below scenarios. none of them working.

context.Services.Configure<TinyMceConfiguration>(config =>
config.Default()
.AddSetting("valid_children", "+body[style]").AddSetting("extended_valid_elements", "script[language|type|src]").AddSetting("extended_valid_elements", "select[onchange|class|id],a[class|id|aria-label|href|name|rel|rev|urn|title|target|methods|hreflang|media|shape|type|class],div[data-experience]")
.RawSettings(customSettings)
.AddPlugin("entity_encoding", "raw")
);

or

if i use below code, code icon is not displaying in this block to insert URL.

context.Services.Configure<TinyMceConfiguration>(config =>
config.For<EditorialBlock>(t => t.MainBody).AddSetting("entity_encoding", "raw")
.AddSetting("valid_children", "+body[style]").AddSetting("extended_valid_elements", "script[language|type|src]").AddSetting("extended_valid_elements", "select[onchange|class|id],a[class|id|aria-label|href|name|rel|rev|urn|title|target|methods|hreflang|media|shape|type|class],div[data-experience]")
.RawSettings(customSettings)
.AddPlugin("entity_encoding", "raw")
);

when am added editorial block line code , my editor is not displyaing properly like below image.

https://drive.google.com/open?id=1ZifTJnh8gmIQoXx3J7rLlNvwFvIXTiae

Apr 27, 2020 6:51
* You are NOT allowed to include any hyperlinks in the post because your account hasn't associated to your company. User profile should be updated.