Don't miss out Virtual Happy Hour this Friday (April 26).

Try our conversational search powered by Generative AI!

Stylesheet not working properly when pushing from Integration to PreProduction

Vote:

Hey all, 

Our team is having a strange issue. From local environment to integration, our stylesheets are working and functioning as expected. All the styling in local is identical, with no weirdness happening. We ran into a problem yesterday when pushing from Integration to our Preproduction environment. The stylesheet data is either getting corrupted, not being applied entirely or not being applied at all. On pages and blocks where the styling works perfectly fine in our integration environment, in preproduction the styling is completely off. 

Our Senior Developer has tried making several other pushes to Preproduction with minor tweaks to CSS files, but nothing seems to trigger Preproduction to update the Stylesheets. Does anyone have suggestions as to how to get or force our Preproduction environment to update the CSS files?

Any advice, experience or direction to explore would be super helpful. Thank you in advance. 

Edited, Sep 10, 2019 15:25
Vote:

I would also be happy to provide more information on this if this is too vague. I can't find any information on this in the forums, but I bet this is probably something small we maybe overlooking. 

Sep 10, 2019 15:29
* You are NOT allowed to include any hyperlinks in the post because your account hasn't associated to your company. User profile should be updated.