Try our conversational search powered by Generative AI!

Problem with DOJO updating EpiServer edit mode

Vote:

Hi,

I am having problem when creating new page in EpiServer edit mode. I saw that on creation of new page (before entering content), panes on the top, left and right are updating using DOJO and deffered objects. I have error which is displayed in console:

I inspected that code from Episerver Shell and found that error occurs if more notifications are received before the query resolves, in which case the observer can't be sure whether the query results are up to date with the subsequent notifications it has received (which I think it is the case, because it is sending separate queries for each pane). When query returns response (via resolving deffered object) it is checking revision of sent query and sometimes result for some query returns after revision number is incremented and it throws error.

Revision check:

if (++queryRevision != revision) {
   throw new Error("Query is out of date, you must observe() the query prior to any data modifications");
}

The error does not show in the Chrome console when I am debugging using Chrome Developer tools, because all responses are returned synchronized. Tried changing sub-version of EpiServer, but each sub-version of version 11 throws error when not in debug mode.

Thanks in advance.

Edited, Jul 05, 2019 12:50
* You are NOT allowed to include any hyperlinks in the post because your account hasn't associated to your company. User profile should be updated.