Try our conversational search powered by Generative AI!

Alloy logs me out and pwd stops working.

Vote:

I've installed Alloy to learn Epi a bit better and after a certain amount of time, like an hour or two, I get logged out and cannot log in again.

I had just edited a page so it's not inactivity.

What do I have to do to get back in?

Regards Mats

May 29, 2018 23:44
Vote:

I assume that you have installed the site through Visual Studio extension and that you are running the site in IISExpress? If so the alloy site uses asp.net identitiy as authentication system, it will add a cookie after you have logged in. That cookie will have an expiration time and when expired you should be redirected to login again. Or if you are in edit mode and get 401 from a xhr request it should display a form where you can login. 

You could try to clear all cookies for the site and then access it again then you should get redirected to login page. 

Edited, May 30, 2018 8:42
Vote:

U assume correct, I should have specified.

Will try to clear cookies when I get home. I do get redirected though and I cannot log in. I've tried the admin user I created at startup as well as my local windows account.

Thank u.

May 30, 2018 9:10
Vote:

Yeay it worked. Thank u.

May 30, 2018 19:23
* You are NOT allowed to include any hyperlinks in the post because your account hasn't associated to your company. User profile should be updated.