Don't miss out Virtual Happy Hour this Friday (April 26).

Try our conversational search powered by Generative AI!

Cannot Load Trash

Vote:

When viewing the trash I get the message "No items found" even though I have just deleted a CMS page. Checking dev tools when loading the bin and looking at log files, I do not get any errors.  I have done two things to attempt to remedy this issue. First, I have made a job that uses the content repository to delete child pages of the trash bin. Second, I have run the stored procedure "editDeleteChilds" with the parameters of "2" for the Page Id (the trash bin page id in my case), and 1 for Force Delete. When I run this procedure I a value of 1 for "finished," 0 for "Return Value" and in the "Messages" column I get a message of "(1 rows affected)."

Additional notes, when first running my custom job to empty the trash there was a node in there with about 500 child pages. I have seen tickets in this forum for similar errors where the trash couldn't load because of the amount of items inside the bin. I am now certain, due to the metrics of my job, that I have completely emptied the bin. Yet still, if I delete a page it will not show up in the trash.

Mar 19, 2018 17:37
Vote:

Do you have any custom role preventing the view of trash items? and also check the access rights on Recycle Bin in admin section.

Mar 20, 2018 0:34
Vote:

I wasn't used to Domain login where I wasn't automatically added to the "Everyone" group that has read access to the recycle bin by default.

Mar 20, 2018 18:38
This topic was created over six months ago and has been resolved. If you have a similar question, please create a new topic and refer to this one.
* You are NOT allowed to include any hyperlinks in the post because your account hasn't associated to your company. User profile should be updated.