Try our conversational search powered by Generative AI!

TinyMCE XHtml-editor icons missing

Vote:

Hi!

I have stumbled on a problem with icons in the TinyMCE editor. Some of them are missing.

I'm using a manualy edited TinyMCE editor.

When I check to edit which icons to be shown, the icons for ImageVault plugin and editor are there.
But when I'm editing the main body of a page (which uses the specific TinyMCE editor) the icons aren't there.

Is there a easy solution for this?

Best Regards
Niklas

Jan 19, 2018 9:03
Vote:

Are the plugins (ImageVault etc) enabled on the default configuration? Does the page and property you're looking at have any custom settings that might be overriding it?

Jan 19, 2018 15:50
Vote:

Hi!

ImageVault are enabled and the page and property uses custom TinyMCE editor settings set up directly in admin mode. In the TinyMCE settings I can see the icons for edit and add imagevault media, and they are added to the toolbar.
But in edit mode they are missing.
The current version of episerver i cms 9.9 and imagevault is ImageVault.Client and ImageVault.Common is 4.8.251 and ImageVault.EPiServer and ImageVault.EPiServer.UI is 4.8.240.

Jan 23, 2018 11:00
Vote:

I got it to work. I had to upgrade ImageVault to a later version (that was still compatible with Episerver 9). Still weird that the buttons/icons just went missing.

Jan 23, 2018 13:36
This topic was created over six months ago and has been resolved. If you have a similar question, please create a new topic and refer to this one.
* You are NOT allowed to include any hyperlinks in the post because your account hasn't associated to your company. User profile should be updated.