Try our conversational search powered by Generative AI!

[OT] Making your blog post appear as syndicated on epi world

Vote:

Hey,

I know this is the wrong forum to ask, but I coudln't for my life find any contact info for someone at World, only developer support and Managed Services. Feel free to redirect/delete me if you know a better place to post this on :)

I just wrote a blog entry about episerver and wanted to have that listed under my blog here, so I created a blog and entered the "External Atom/RSS blog URL", which is a link to my rss feed file. I read that the syndication is a "scheduled service that runs every hour", so my guess is that I added the feed (which at the adding time was empty of items), then ~ 5 minutes later I posted my first post, but the syndication service ignores initial crawls of the feed?

Appreciate any help or point in the right direction!

Regards,
Joel Yourstone

Aug 16, 2017 14:04
Vote:

Hi Joel

Thanks for trying to share your blog! The Episerver world team can be reached at epw [at] episerver. com

David

Aug 16, 2017 14:11
Vote:

Thanks. Do as you wish with this thread!

Aug 16, 2017 14:26
This topic was created over six months ago and has been resolved. If you have a similar question, please create a new topic and refer to this one.
* You are NOT allowed to include any hyperlinks in the post because your account hasn't associated to your company. User profile should be updated.