Try our conversational search powered by Generative AI!

How to apply the style to XForms????

Vote:

Hi Guys,

Using Xfrom proeprty i created one registraion form with username,password,confirm password and emailid as datafields. now i want to appy some CSS and validation to that datafields. can any one help me out of this.

Thanks,

Kartheek

Edited, Aug 09, 2017 7:10
Vote:

Xforms are rendered as an HTML Table so your style sheet CSS will need to target that table.

XForms do come with basic validation - required fields, validate as email address, etc.

Aug 09, 2017 13:14
Vote:

Hi Kartheek.

If you're having issues with the default form controls and table structures, e.g. in your responsive implementations or for the sake of browser validation, then you can consider overriding the DisplayTemplates used to render the form controls and structural fragments.

Here's a good post I've been using in the past:

https://www.eyecatch.no/blog/full-customization-of-xforms-with-episerver-7-and-mvc/

Alternative, Episerver Forms is the new best practice. Just as a heads up if you haven't already considered basing your implementation on that.

/Casper Aagaard Rasmussen

Edited, Aug 09, 2017 16:19
* You are NOT allowed to include any hyperlinks in the post because your account hasn't associated to your company. User profile should be updated.