Try our conversational search powered by Generative AI!

How to enable Blog Feature for Latest version of EPiServer

Vote:

Can anyone help me on enabling / activating the blog feature of EPiServer ? I am using alloy template but did not find it. 

Thanks in advance.

-AV

Jul 03, 2017 13:20
Vote:

Hi,

I'm not quite sure that blogging as such is in the platform. If you install EPiServer Social package, you get "commenting", "rating" and "groups" features. I don't see blogging feature in official documentation. Isn't it so that "blogging" as feature you get by combining standard templates together with commenting and rating features?

Jul 24, 2017 1:25
Vote:

Hi Avin,

Valdis has the right idea here. A blog would be implemented by creating standard templates to present the content. They could be further supplimented with comments, ratings, notifications, and other specifically social features by leveraging Episerver Social. 

- Chris

Edited, Jul 24, 2017 16:58
Vote:

Thanks a lot.

-Avin

Jul 26, 2017 16:21
This topic was created over six months ago and has been resolved. If you have a similar question, please create a new topic and refer to this one.
* You are NOT allowed to include any hyperlinks in the post because your account hasn't associated to your company. User profile should be updated.