Try our conversational search powered by Generative AI!

Properties are disabled in all-properties editing after publish

Vote:

Hi,

My editors have a issue i can't reproduce. They say that often when they edit a page in all properties editing mode and press publish, the page is saved and they are sent to the on-page editing. If they enter all properties editing again, all properties are disabled and have the crossed pencil icon. They then have to switch pages in the navigation window to make the properties editable again. Any ideas? I'm really stuck...

May 19, 2017 13:42
Vote:

Are there any errors in the console? Which browser what version of the CMS?

May 20, 2017 17:59
Vote:

Hi!

We're running EPiServer CMS 9.10. I don't know if there are any errors in the console since i cannot replicate the error myself, and my editors are not really that technical... The error seems to appear in both FireFox and Internet Explorer 11.

May 22, 2017 8:58
Vote:

Is it a load balanced environment? Check that cache invalidation is working/fast.

May 22, 2017 17:20
Vote:

This is the only site i have that is not load balanced :)

It's so hard when i'm not able to replicate the behaviour myself... But maybe it could have something to do with the state of the dojo-components?

May 23, 2017 8:23
* You are NOT allowed to include any hyperlinks in the post because your account hasn't associated to your company. User profile should be updated.