For implementing mirroring concepts, i followed the episerver cms administrator user guide but am unable to do it, can any one help me out of this.
Have you read this article and the linked articles at the bottom?
Hi Bob Bolt,
Thanks for your reply, In this link (https://world.episerver.com/documentation/developer-guides/CMS/Deployment/mirroring/)they configured source site only, i didn't find how to configure the target site????.can you provide any other detailed link.
1) Install Mirroring Service as a separate web application on a different port from the episerver site
--> Use Deployment centre for installing Mirroring
2) Do this on both the sites (Source and Target)
3) Open a channel from source to target , if they are not on same network
4) Check if MirroringSourceServer.svc on source is accessible from target
5) Check if MirroringTransferServer.svc on target is accessible from source
6) Go to admin console, on source site and create a mirroring job. You should be good to start the job from admin
Re your followup question "i didn't find how to configure the target site": this is covered in the topic Installing and configuring mirroring, which is linked to from the bottom of the topic I cited. See the heading "Configuring the target site."
Thanks to all, for your valueble suggestion,
i understood the mirroring concept using this link "https://andersnordby.wordpress.com/2013/01/14/setting-up-mirroring-2-0-in-a-cms-6-r2-environment/".