Don't miss out Virtual Happy Hour this Friday (April 26).

Try our conversational search powered by Generative AI!

Episerver AB testing.

Vote:

I am trying to get episerver A/B testing to work. I have installed Episerver.Marketing.Testing Version 2.2.3 can get to the part where you set up the test but the conversion Goal is blank. 

I have tried to Create a Kpi demo based off http://world.episerver.com/documentation/developer-guides/CMS/key-performance-indicators-kpis/ but still no luck. 

This is a multi site that is using areas. Any help is appreciated. 

May 03, 2017 16:41
Vote:

I had the same issue. Found when debugging or in logs (can't remember) that assembly scan (for IKpi) crashed on one external library DLL and didn't scan on further for other implementations.

Conversion goal dropdown was empty in my case too.

May 09, 2017 21:44
Vote:

Johan was there any way to fix this? 

May 09, 2017 21:47
Vote:

It depends on which library that crashes the scan. If it's controlled by you or available as open source you might have chance.

I tried to specify it as "don't scan this assembly" but I recall both Find and Marketing.Testing didn't honor that list.

May 09, 2017 22:05
Vote:

I had the same issue. For me the solution was to clean up the module.config in the project root folder. I had the following config sections in module.config that we did not use:

<dojo>
<paths>
<add name="customui" path="Scripts/CustomUI" />
</paths>
</dojo>
<clientModule initializer="customui.CustomiseToolbar">
<moduleDependencies>
<add dependency="CMS" type="RunAfter" />
</moduleDependencies>
</clientModule>

I removed those and then I was able to select conversation goals.

May 23, 2017 12:55
* You are NOT allowed to include any hyperlinks in the post because your account hasn't associated to your company. User profile should be updated.