Try our conversational search powered by Generative AI!

Is Episerver compatible with the following eCommerce products?

Vote:

we are planning to introduce a new standard for the e-commerce products we use within our company. Currently we are using several of them simultaneously and our plan in the near future is to reduce this amount. Therefore we are examining our current e-commerce products, because the ones we will still use at the end of the analyzing process must be compatible with our CMS-standards. That’s why I would like to know if Episerver is compatible with all our eCommerce standards or if not, which ones we have to cut:

• nopComerce
  • IBM WebSphere Commerce
  • Tieto
  • Commerce Server
  • Apatyka Servis

It would be really great if someone could help me with that matter, thanks in advance.

Mar 16, 2017 14:24
Vote:

I would say Epi is not compatible with any of those running in the same application runtime. You would instead integrate them into a Epi site using web APIs/services. For example Storm Commerce has these types of services as a PAAS which we've successfully worked with integrating into a Epi CMS site.

For having CMS and Commerce fully in the same runtime the best option is of course Epi Commerce.

Mar 27, 2017 10:13
* You are NOT allowed to include any hyperlinks in the post because your account hasn't associated to your company. User profile should be updated.