Don't miss out Virtual Happy Hour this Friday (April 26).

Try our conversational search powered by Generative AI!

FriendlyUrls in CollectionEditor when using PropertyList<T>

Vote:

I have a PropertyList that has a POCO with a URL property and some other properties. I already modified the CollectionEditor so that it shows thumbnails instead of showing ContentIds.

The default implementation however for URL's is to print out a "/link/{guid}.aspx" inside the cell.

My question is now how do I translate an internal url "/link/{guid}.aspx" to a friendly url within a dojo module?

Do I use one of the registed stores to parse the url to a friendly url? or can I return the friendly url from the server side instead?

Edited, Nov 07, 2017 14:13
Vote:

Please check

http://antecknat.se/blog/2016/03/07/xhtmlstring-render-blocks-and-convert-link-to-external-without-htmlhelper/

Hope it helps.

Nov 09, 2017 8:24
Vote:

Thanks for the link, it is not exactly what I am looking for but it has giving me some ideas.

I may be able to create a custom MetadataHandler for the property in question and change the value before returning it to the client.

Nov 10, 2017 9:09
* You are NOT allowed to include any hyperlinks in the post because your account hasn't associated to your company. User profile should be updated.