Try our conversational search powered by Generative AI!

Custom icons in tree view

Vote:

I know that it is possible to specify which icon to use for a specific page type using a UIDescriptor. But is it possible to change icon depending on properties on the page?

I want to highlight pages that are not "visible in menu" in tree view. Editors find the little red clock that appears next to expired content very helpful, so now instead of unchecking the "visible in menu" checkbox, the editors are expiring content instead. 

Preferably, I would like to add another "not visible in menu" icon, located where the "expired" clock icon is now. Is this possible?

Edited, Sep 06, 2016 17:01
Vote:

As far as I understood it's type+base type based only.

Sep 08, 2016 10:15
Vote:

If you really like dojo, you can play around in "ContentTree.js" located at "\9.9.1.0\ClientResources\epi-cms\widget\" inside "modules\_protected\CMS\CMS.zip". But it's not supported, will give you headaches in next nuget upgrade process and as result you might fail to add this feature there as well (because of .. reasons for instance).

Sep 09, 2016 13:20
* You are NOT allowed to include any hyperlinks in the post because your account hasn't associated to your company. User profile should be updated.