Try our conversational search powered by Generative AI!

Modifying SearchResultList

Vote:

I've been digging around in the EPiServer UI trying to find a way to modify how we present the search result when searching in the page tree. However I haven't found a way to hook into this. :( Is there anyone out there who knows if this can be done and could give me a pointer how to go on? Maybe there is a config or similar where I can override the epi-cms/widget/SearchResultList.js?

Any bump in the right direction is more than welcome!

May 12, 2016 11:34
Vote:

Haven't done it before, but you can override  epi-cms/widget/SearchResultList.js by using aliases (Ben's answer):

http://world.episerver.com/forum/developer-forum/-EPiServer-75-CMS/Thread-Container/2015/5/can-you-overload-a-javascript-file-in-dojothe-edit-mode/

May 12, 2016 15:54
Vote:

Thanks Dejan! Will look into that option and hopefully be a happier person soon. :)

May 12, 2016 16:10
This topic was created over six months ago and has been resolved. If you have a similar question, please create a new topic and refer to this one.
* You are NOT allowed to include any hyperlinks in the post because your account hasn't associated to your company. User profile should be updated.