Don't miss out Virtual Happy Hour this Friday (April 26).

Try our conversational search powered by Generative AI!

EPiServer.Labs.LanguageManager - Value cannot be null. Parameter name: type

Vote:

Hi ,
tried to add LanguageManager to our episerver project , but got error "Value cannot be null. Parameter name: type"

https://gyazo.com/eb57d86b20f99421b7b485e96ffb7d68
Episerver Shell is failing with finding the module. How do I configure this correctly ? 

Best Regards, 
A

Dec 21, 2016 10:12
Vote:

So I found that Episerver.Labs.LanguageManager.dll wasn't copied into the bin folder.
I added it manually and got my website back. Although I have all references set to the languagemanager, I do not know yet why VS doesn't include the file on build.

I have checked that all my references are in place, could anyone suggest what could be wrong ? 

SOLVED
I found this from my build output
Warning MSB3274: The primary reference "EPiServer.Labs.LanguageManager, Version=3.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=8fe83dea738b45b7, processorArchitecture=MSIL" could not be resolved because it was built against the ".NETFramework,Version=v4.5.2" framework. This is a higher version than the currently targeted framework ".NETFramework,Version=v4.5.1".

Changed the framework version and all started working correctly.

Edited, Dec 21, 2016 11:00
This topic was created over six months ago and has been resolved. If you have a similar question, please create a new topic and refer to this one.
* You are NOT allowed to include any hyperlinks in the post because your account hasn't associated to your company. User profile should be updated.