Try our conversational search powered by Generative AI!

Problem with links in broken links report that does not exist in source

Vote:

I am going through the broken links report for a customer and I have noticed that there are a lot of links reported that are removed from the source object.

What I mean with that is for example I have a page that a couple of years ago had 20 links in a xhtml-string. This page was updated where the links were removed from the xhtml-string but the relations still exist in the softlinks table.

I think that this might have been because of a bug in either the code from EPiServer or a bug in our solution so my main question is if there are anyone that has a solution to identify all these links from softlinks-table and remove them.

Also I am wondering how these links can be broken when they exist in the database:

Select *
From tblContent tc 
	inner join tblContentSoftlink soft on tc.ContentGUID=soft.fkReferencedContentGUID
Where linkStatus = 7

This sql script returns 91 links for me, all with lastcheckdate a couple of hours ago..

Anyone else having problem with this on upgraded sites?

May 29, 2015 13:47
* You are NOT allowed to include any hyperlinks in the post because your account hasn't associated to your company. User profile should be updated.